What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.
The Cookies We Set
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Education and Experience
● Graduate of a bachelor’s or master’s degree program plus work experience in a relevant field (e.g., computer science, data science, information system or other related degree).
● Programming in Python a must.
● 3+ years of working knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
● Strong analytical skills.
● Experience in developing or managing enterprise analytics solutions a plus.
● Familiarity with at least one of the following disciplines: statistics or data science, economics, political science, policy studies, computer programming, environmental studies, or environmental sciences. An understanding of climate change and carbon accounting is a plus.
● Strong organizational and project management skills.
● Independent judgment and creativity.
● Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with diverse skillsets.
● An excitement and willingness to further improve all of these skills.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation (both in PDF format ideally) to email@example.com