We are currently recruiting for a Operation Manager, focusing on business development, to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our existing network of client relationships, and to proactively identify and build new partnerships that can support us in achieving our mission.
We are looking for an professional business development manager who can identify prospects in private and public sectors and build new client relationships. We are looking for an innovative and self-motivated colleague who is comfortable working autonomously, and keep regular communication with the team.
The position is a full-time role and would ideally start as soon as possible.
● The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively, particularly at a senior level.
● Fluency in English; Fluency in Dutch or French a plus
● 3-5 years of working experience in business development or a similar role
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Highly developed skills in client and partner management
● A foundation of knowledge in data-driven thinking is preferred.
To apply, please send us your CV plus cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.